[Oisf-devel] Better PF_RING performance with workers run-mode now instead of autofp

Martin Holste mcholste at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 20:04:24 UTC 2012

Using 7beb5cdf585514c30034f03579f90d179d8fc931 from a few months ago,
we had better performance with autofp, but now with
f773942ce0eb5fb74d85250b9da9f04bd26f9905, (HEAD as of yesterday) we're
seeing much better performance with workers run-mode.  Anyone else
experience a shift like this recently?  I can't tell if it was the new
bugfix for http_header in server responses or another code addition
that changed things, but it's a night-and-day difference now.