[Oisf-devel] Performance Boosts

Brant Wells bwells at tfc.edu
Fri Mar 23 15:41:57 UTC 2012

> Maybe there is a way to see what commits were added to the tree since
> you last sync, but I don't know how.
>
> For the future, one way would be to create a branch for each pull you do:
>
> 1. git checkout master
> 2. git pull
> 3. git checkout -b 20120323
> 4. build it and such, then when you do another update, go back to 1.

I'll remember that the next time I pull it down... but I also just found
the commands that can do it too. :-D

git reflog will show the git clone and all of the git pulls that have been
done, along with their versions...

then git reset --hard gitversion (the 1st column in git reflog)...

Seems to work well. :-D  Although, I thnk I will stick with this version
for a while... and see what I can break.