[Oisf-users] suricata inline mode in windows.

Michael Steele michaels at winsnort.com
Sun Jan 29 16:55:53 UTC 2012

I see there is a Windows build of Suricata available.

Couple of questions:

1) I see from the posted documentation that Cygwin is used, and is this just
documented for compiling purposes, or is it required for the process?

2) Looking to find out if it's possible to do this all on Windows:  Suricata
> Log > database > Console

Kindest regards,
Michael...