[Oisf-users] suricata inline mode in windows.

Peter Manev petermanev at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 17:36:13 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

Please find our Suricata 1.2.1 msi auto install pkg in the link below:
https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/attachments/download/700/Suricata1.2.1WinInstall32bitVer1.0.msi

Make sure you have WinPcap installed on your system - a must - in order to
run Suricata:
http://www.winpcap.org/install/default.htm

Please give some feedback. (suggestions,ideas,bugs)

Thank you

Peter Manev