[Oisf-users] Hardware Acceleration / Suricata

Dan Murphy dmurphy at defense.net
Tue Apr 30 18:17:04 UTC 2013

I'd be interested to know how the experiences have been of those of you
running a hardware accelerated Suricata .. be it via napatech, endace
etc...  What kind of rates you're getting ( yes I realize that greatly
depends on ruleset any data is more then the zero data I have now).  What
exactly is accelerated ( like is it just pcap or pattern matching as well
).

I guess .. any recommendations in general would be greatly appreciated.

cheers,
Dan