[Oisf-users] Fast log delay

Jose Paulo paulo at sistemasolar.com.br
Mon Apr 8 15:18:03 UTC 2013

Thank you Victor Julien for your feedback.

Sorry, may be I didn't was clear.

The fast.log is flushed just after the tcp stream closing, so suricata
is not missing/rejecting the TCP close (FIN/RST).
The problem is that the alert at fast.log is not appearing at the time
it's occurs. It's delayed until the stream is closed.

José Paulo