[Oisf-users] Suricata 1.4, problem enabling nss for MD5 on Fedora Core 17

Vincent Fang vincent.y.fang at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 01:02:48 UTC 2013

Sorry for the spam, I should have been more thorough and included the
command I'm running for the configure on the Fedora Core 17 Suricata 1.4

./configure --with-libnss-libraries=/usr/lib64
--with-libnspr-libraries=/usr/lib64
--with-libnss-includes=/usr/include/nss3
--with-libnspr-includes=/usr/include/nspr4

>From what you stated Marcos I don't think I'm missing anything in terms of
parameters and options.