[Oisf-users] Suricata 1.4, problem enabling nss for MD5 on Fedora Core 17

Vincent Fang vincent.y.fang at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 01:59:08 UTC 2013

I found the issue. In the instructions it says you need the following
packages for Fedora

nss-util
nss-util-devel
nspr
nspr-util

What it doesn't mention is that you also need
nss-devel

and my configure works now with libnss support being yes now. Here's the
previous config log of my error but my command

./configure --with-libnspr-libraries=/usr/lib64
--with-libnss-libraries=/usr/lib64
--with-libnspr-includes=/usr/include/nspr4
--with-libnss-includes=/usr/include/nss3

works now.