[Oisf-users] Question about Suricata installation

Vi Le Quoc. Vo vi.vo.uh at rvc.renesas.com
Tue Jun 25 07:22:13 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Suricate 1.4.3 with option --enable-nfqueue, but I got problem as follow

checking for nfq_open in -lnetfilter_queue... no
checking for nfq_set_queue_maxlen in -lnetfilter_queue... no
checking for nfq_set_verdict2 in -lnetfilter_queue... no
checking for nfq_set_queue_flags in -lnetfilter_queue... no
checking for signed nfq_get_payload payload argument... no

   ERROR!  libnetfilter_queue library not found, go get it
   from www.netfilter.org.
   we automatically append libnetfilter_queue/ when searching
   for headers etc. when the --with-libnfq-includes directive
   is used

I have already installed successfully libnfnetlink, libnetfilter_queue at /usr/local/include/libnetfilter_queue/

Please help me to solve it. Thank so much

Regards,
Vi.