[Oisf-users] Unified2 file not growing

Doisneau, Olivier odoisneau at payveris.com
Wed Oct 30 13:42:45 UTC 2013

I was told that this was actually normal.  That the unified2 alert log will
only write if there is an actual alert vs stats.log and fast.log that write
continuously.  The thing that threw me off is that it wrote a lot of data
at startup and then stopped. So I guess my question is now to understand if
it is normal for unified2 logs to be smaller than fast.log as it does more
filtering before writing.  If that is true then I am all set.

Thank you.

Olivier