[Oisf-users] Suricata & Emerging-Threat-Ruleset Version Compatibility!

Arshan Awais arshanawais at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 4 12:41:00 UTC 2013

Hi,
I want to know that IS there a version compatibility issue between Suricata and Emerging-Threats rule-sets?? I am asking this question because in case of snort we need to update snort engine whenever we update the snort-rules. e.g. when I was using snort engine v2.9.0.5 and updated the ruleset v2.9.4.5 (as registered user), it gave me rule processing error. Hope i have stated my issue clearly!

Regards,
Arshan Awais