[Oisf-users] (no subject)

X.qing xqing.summer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 13:32:01 UTC 2014

Is there anything wrong with my suricata.log?
i forgot to tell that the suricata.log comes when i have changed
the cluster_flow to cluster_cpu and 20 threads to 16threads because i found
that it can not improve the performance even though more hard resource is
used, which is different from the yalm file i sent before.
the rent of my drop is between 50%-60% under 2-4Gps traffic flow.

I am really confused these days.  Greatly appreciate if you could offer any
suggestions.

thank you all. (ಥ_ಥ)