[Oisf-users] (no subject)

Peter Manev petermanev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 18:25:16 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 3:32 PM, X.qing <xqing.summer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there anything wrong with my suricata.log?
> i forgot to tell that the suricata.log comes when i have changed the cluster_flow to cluster_cpu and 20 threads to 16threads because i found that it can not improve the performance even though more hard resource is used, which is different from the yalm file i sent before.
> the rent of my drop is between 50%-60% under 2-4Gps traffic flow.
>
> I am really confused these days.  Greatly appreciate if you could offer any suggestions.
>
> thank you all. (ಥ_ಥ)

Did you explore any of the suggestions form Christophe ?
Have you disabled irqbalance ?

Besides the dorps , I also see this in your suricata.log -
11/6/2014 -- 16:58:29 - <Info> - Flow emergency mode over, back to
normal... unsetting FLOW_EMERGENCY bit (ts.tv_sec: 1402477082,
ts.tv_usec:696562) flow_spare_q status(): 70% flows at the queue

Can you share your stats.log The last entries (last update/write in
the log) - I assume it will be very long so please use pastebin or
something similar.

thanks

>> Of course~  suricata.log in attachment.
>>
>> (It is very nice of you.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

>>> Can you share your suricata.log as well please?
>>> What is the output of
>>> ethtool -k your_interface
>>> ?

Peter Manev