[Oisf-users] Oinkmaster vs Pulled Pork

Kurzawa, Kevin kkurzawa at co.pinellas.fl.us
Thu May 15 19:14:32 UTC 2014

I started with Oinkmaster a few months ago. Very quickly I moved to Pulled Pork. Mainly because of the ability to automatically set the ruleset (connectivity, security, balanced).

Another nice feature I’ve come to appreciate is that it consolidates all rules to one file. This may or may not be for everyone. It works for me at the current time though.