[Oisf-users] Oinkmaster vs Pulled Pork

Brant Wells bwells at tfc.edu
Thu May 15 19:25:17 UTC 2014

I'm more comfortable with Oinkmaster, but since this isn't a production box
any more, I am checking out PulledPork.

Can you post your config file?  I'm seeing some things in mine that don't
make a lot of sense to me when I am reading the comments, lol.  Maybe I
shouldn't be trying to do this at the end of the week, lol.

Thanks!
~Brant

706-886-7299 x5346 * bwells at tfc.edu