[Oisf-users] Build error

Data King dataking at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 06:36:18 UTC 2014

Apologies, gmail is the greatest for (antiquated ;-) ) mailing lists.

@Coop,
I saw your thread from 2013, and was able to get it to build on a test
system.  Unfortunately, I don't have access to the actual target system,
but the same should work on there (same OS).  Although, neither is hardened.

Thanks.