[Oisf-users] Build failure for suricata 2.0.7

Jeremy MJ jskier at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 01:00:18 UTC 2015

I don't use Suse, nor am I inline with suri. I don't believe there is
a way to directly call those includes in the configuration like you
did (someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). This compiles for
me doing a test build quickly in Arch Linux, with appropriate libs
installed:

./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-nfqueue...

--
Jeremy MJ