[Oisf-users] suricata at 40Gb

Peter Manev petermanev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 19:57:30 UTC 2015

Hi Douglas,

I have not - but I am willing to help you out in that every step of
the way -  should you consider the offer.

There would be a lot of considerations that will need to be taken into
account prior getting the HW (i suspect)

An initial question if I may:
You mention IDS/IPS - is one or the other or is it both ?

Thank you

On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Duckworth, Douglas C <duckd at tulane.edu> wrote:

Peter Manev