[Oisf-users] suricata at 40Gb

Duckworth, Douglas C duckd at tulane.edu
Tue Feb 10 15:31:40 UTC 2015

Thank you Peter and everyone else for sharing their experiences.  We are
in the "visioning" phase of this project.  Our team wanted to have some
proposals together should we move forward with intrusion detection on
this new high-speed 40Gb research network.  At this point I am unsure
if we will be pursuing this project though it should be mandatory in
my opinion.  I will contact you should we take you up on this most
generous offer.

Best,
Doug

- --