[Oisf-users] hardcoded Lua version in configure.ac?

Stefan Lambrev cheffo at freebsd-bg.org
Tue Jan 20 10:04:59 UTC 2015

Not much testing is done. I just got it to compile, that's why my first
question was is there any reason to hardcode to lua 5.1 :)
But even if it works only with a specific version it's easier to use the
proposed patch as you just have to specify min and too high versions and
autodetect lua parameters.
e.g. AX_PROG_LUA(5.1, 5.3) will allow use of v5.1 and v5.2.