[Oisf-users] Suricata with multiple pcap files

Tom DeCanio decanio.tom at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:17:55 UTC 2015

At times I've used suricata with netmap vale.  Tcpreplay can be gotten from
github with netmap support.  Play tcpreplay into vale with suricata
attached to vale.  Comment out the learning code within vale and all works
quite well.  I assume this probably works with netmap pipes without having
to hack at netmap, but I've not actually tried that.  You can use tcpreplay
to send multiple pcaps.

Tom