[Oisf-users] Processing threads limit of 16?

Barkley, Joey Joey.Barkley at ingramcontent.com
Mon Mar 2 15:45:51 UTC 2015

I gave this a shot but never could quite make it work. I still only had data logging in the stats log on the first 16 cores (even though I had specified even numbered cores from 0-30). But that’s OK as I am still having RAM usage issues anyway. I think my processing is relatively stable at this point with all the configuration changes all of you have suggested in other threads. I’m just trying to tweak now and reduce my RAM usage so I can possibly run another instance of Suricata and use 16 more cores.

Thanks again for all the help!