[Oisf-users] Processing threads limit of 16?

Cooper F. Nelson cnelson at ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 2 16:32:32 UTC 2015

Huh, I was certain that would work.  For my own edification, could dump
/proc/interrupts to a file and send it to me?

Another thing you could try would be to use dual-interface NIC and
load-balance the flows across them.  You could probably do this with
either a bonded interface on your router, or a dedicated switch, like an
Arista.

- -Coop