[Oisf-users] Suricata rule reload issues

Jay M. jskier at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:15:15 UTC 2015

The restart appears to work for me in beta4, as did git when it was
merged a couple of months ago. I can't confirm 2.0.8 is fixed on my
end, but I thought the changes were made to both 2.0 and 2.1. I would
try a couple of reloads and see it what happens, the leak was fairly
easy to quickly reproduce in a short amount of time.

I use this command to reload via a systemd unit:
/usr/bin/kill -USR2 $MAINPID

--
Jay
jskier at gmail.com