[Oisf-users] Out of band 10Gb Suricata

Brian Hennigar bhennigar at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 00:48:19 UTC 2015

I think having 8 cores really is my issue. With no rules enabled, I'm still
getting drops with af-packet although it is better.

capture.kernel_drops      | AFPacketeth71             | 19611
capture.kernel_drops      | AFPacketeth72             | 23942
capture.kernel_drops      | AFPacketeth73             | 964
capture.kernel_drops      | AFPacketeth74             | 14720
capture.kernel_drops      | AFPacketeth75             | 0
capture.kernel_drops      | AFPacketeth76             | 0
capture.kernel_drops      | AFPacketeth77             | 0
capture.kernel_drops      | AFPacketeth78             | 19216

Thanks again for all of the help!  There's still much I need to learn about
tuning Suricata.