[Oisf-users] running Suricata on cisco ucs

Risto Vaarandi Risto.Vaarandi at seb.ee
Wed Oct 21 13:35:54 UTC 2015

...additional question -- if one runs Vmware on top of ucs as people normally do, can Suricata deliver adequate performance if running as a virtual machine? How efficiently is packet capture implemented through virtual network cards and what is the max rate of traffic I could reliably capture? Any experience and results from the field are appreciated :)
Kind regards,
risto