[Oisf-users] Working with mirror sampling

Alan Wanderley dos Santos alan.santos at rnp.br
Tue Sep 1 15:02:07 UTC 2015

Hi Rob,

My hardware characteristics are very simple. We are working with VM, so all resources are shared. Besides, we have some other things running with suricata. For example, some scripts to read logs and send mails for us, some script to get updates from our server and more....

We are also worry about the resources of the router. Dulpicate all traffic requires a lot of process. Maybe, this can be a problem.

I did not do a charge test yet, but i'll do in the nexts weeks. After this, i'll put the results here.

att,

Alan Santos
Analista de Segurança
Centro de Atendimento a Incidentes de Segurança (CAIS)
Rede Nacional de Ensino e Pesquisa (RNP)
(19) 3787-3314 | alan.santos at rnp.br