[Oisf-users] Working with mirror sampling

Alan Wanderley dos Santos alan.santos at rnp.br
Tue Sep 1 17:58:30 UTC 2015

Interesting.

We are starting the project, so, we must do the things step by step. Unfortunately, we have very limited resources. Maybe, with some results i can try more resources and think about get other trap solutions.

At the moment, all we have are routers junos and VM servers. So, working only with that resources is comulsory :/

att,

Alan Santos
Analista de Segurança
Centro de Atendimento a Incidentes de Segurança (CAIS)
Rede Nacional de Ensino e Pesquisa (RNP)
(19) 3787-3314 | alan.santos at rnp.br