[Oisf-users] Adapting pulledpork for suricata

Michael Shirk shirkdog.bsd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 17:11:37 UTC 2016

Check the README, you need to set the Snort version to suricata-3.2.0

You can do this in the pulledpork config (setting the following)

snort_version=suricata-3.2.0

Or you can use the following on the command line with

-S suricata-3.2.0

If this does not work, please log an issue on github for this so it gets
taken care of.

I will soon add a fix to use the enhanced Suricata rules for the open/pro
sets.

--
Michael Shirk
Daemon Security, Inc.