[Oisf-users] suricata inline

mostafa ammar mostafaammar79 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 13:46:21 UTC 2016

Dear All,

I adjuste sirucata.yaml with the below configuration for eth2 and eth3 and
using the command
sudo suricata -c ~/sirucata-3.`/sirucata.yaml --af--packet , ping is
working but all other protocols are dropped , any one have anidea what can
be such issue?
I am having the same issue with snort being inline for traffic , only ping
is passing and all other types of traffic is dropped.

  - interface: eth2
    threads: 32
    defrag: yes
    cluster-type: cluster_flow