[Oisf-users] suricata rule & alert message

박경호 pgh5247 at naver.com
Tue Apr 18 09:13:07 UTC 2017

Dear all,

i have two questions.

First,
i want to use the ET pro rulesets for suricata instead of open rulesets.
So, I have tried to contact with proofpoint company for several days.But i couldn't receive any response from proofpoint. It was very very difficult for me....If you know the email address for contact, please let me know the email.​​Second,​What's mean the timestamp in alert message?​is it the start time of the packet ? if or not, please explain to me.​​