[Oisf-users] suricata rule & alert message

Brad Woodberg bwoodberg at proofpoint.com
Tue Apr 18 13:35:21 UTC 2017

Hello,

I’ve forwarded your request to the Proofpoint sales team to respond.

Brad Woodberg l Group Product Manager, ETPro, Security Tools
Proofpoint, Inc.

E: bwoodberg at proofpoint.com<mailto:bwoodberg at proofpoint.com>
[cid:image001.png at 01D2B827.189E2B60]<http://www.proofpoint.com/>
threat protection l compliance l archiving & governance l secure communication