[Oisf-users] Suricata - Response Events

Jordon Carpenter jordon.carpenter at rooksecurity.com
Tue Apr 25 18:30:10 UTC 2017

Yea think there maybe some source code that needs to be modified with that.
I have tried to include the tag option and it doesnt seem to work.

*Jordon Carpenter*
Rook Security <https://www.rooksecurity.com/>
*Anticipate, Manage, & Eliminate Threats*

O: 888.712.9531 <onsip:18887129531 at null> x734
E: jordon.carpenter at rooksecurity.com

[image: rookteam] <https://www.facebook.com/rookteam>    [image:
rooksecurity] <https://twitter.com/rooksecurity>    [image: Rook LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/rook-security>

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by
reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.