[Oisf-users] Suricata with ELK Stack

Daniel daniel at linux-nerd.de
Fri Feb 3 22:28:11 UTC 2017

Hi there,

today i updated Suricata on my pfSense to Version 3.1.x
after checking my Logs (ELK Stack) i saw some thing which does not fit.

For example pfSense detects some Alerts: See Picture:

My ELK as realy realy less loggings in my Dashboard and it does not detect this as a Alert for example:

Can someone explain me what happend? Do i need to adjust my grok pattern in Logstash or any other Ideas?

I am totaly confused :-(

Cheers

Daniel