[Oisf-users] suricata and ClamAV

Srinivasreddy R srinivasreddy4390 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 12:58:25 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I have downloaded clamAV database and converted to md5 hash database .
Added rule in suricata to scan md5 hash DB for threats.

i have downloaded a tar file having threat .ClamAV is able to detect the
threat in the tar file but suricata is not identifying .
Please suggest .

Ref Link:
https://samiux.blogspot.in/2015/10/howto-clamav-for-suricata.html
http://old.honeynet.org/scans/scan19/scan19.tar.gz