[Oisf-users] status of hyperscan and the ubuntu packages

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Mar 1 02:18:08 UTC 2017

Are there any plans to include hyperscan support in the ubuntu packages?   There has been a hyperscan package in lauchpad for a while now.

I would rather not have to build by own package and distribute it to all my sensors.  I would love to hear that I missed something and it is now available.

Russell

PS.  There is now a project on github to implement a set of ruby bindings for hyperscan — Alpha release:
https://github.com/eqs-nz/rubyscan

Done by my son Alex.

I am intending to us it for some of our log scanning applications.