[Oisf-users] Suricata in-line af-packet appears to be messing with RADIUS from my APs

Dylan B. Walter DBWalter at goodwilleasterseals.org
Wed May 31 16:33:06 UTC 2017

Eric,

I set defrag to no for both interfaces and that appears to have resolved the issue.  It appears your tutorial is what I used originally. https://home.regit.org/2012/09/new-af_packet-ips-mode-in-suricata/ I'm guessing defrag no is a change since 2012?  I'm still trying to understand what that does.

Dylan