[Oisf-users] Properly installing Suricata-Update on latest version of Suricata

419telegraph298 at protonmail.com 419telegraph298 at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 1 22:33:18 UTC 2019

I made a suricata-update directory and -

/usr/local/bin/suricata-update $ pip install --upgrade suricata-update

Collecting suricata-update
Collecting pyyaml (from suricata-update)
Installing collected packages: pyyaml, suricata-update
Successfully installed pyyaml-3.13 suricata-update-1.0.3

But still getting:

pi at raspberrypi:/usr/local/bin/suricata-update $ ls -l -t
total 0
pi at raspberrypi:/usr/local/bin/suricata-update $ suricata-update
-bash: suricata-update: command not found

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.