[Oisf-users] Endpoints outside of the US

Albert E. Whale, CEH CHS CISA CISSP Albert.Whale at IT-Security-inc.com
Tue Jan 22 22:23:30 UTC 2019

I'm looking at a lot of traffic to 443 connections to Singapore, Hong
Kong, Japan, Netherlands and more.  Some of this traffic's IP Addresses
are assigned to Microsoft.

I want to believe the that there is nothing malicious, but I Don't
believe that there is a need to send my data to Singapore or Japan, when
I live in the USA.

Is there a need to send data to a foreign country to use Microsoft products?

Albert E. Whale, CEH CHS CISA CISSP
*President - Chief Info Security Officer*
IT Security, Inc. <http://www.IT-Security-inc.com> - A Service Disabled
Veteran Owned Company - (*SDVOSB*)
*HUBZone Certified*
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/albertwhale> Profile

Phone: 412-515-3010 | Email: Albert.Whale at IT-Security-inc.com
Cell: 412-889-6870