[Oisf-users] Suricata with Myricom NIC using only one Worker Thread

Michał Purzyński michalpurzynski1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 20:02:54 UTC 2019

Can you double-check if your Suricata is linked against libpcap with
myricom support?

ldd `which suricata` (unless you load the snf-ed libpcap in a different
way, like with LD_ variables)

Setting the SNF_DEBUG_MASK=3 is also helpful to see if the libsnf is being
used

What's the output of myri_counters?

Victor might be right here, can you share some small packet dump, to see if
your traffic is encapsulated in a way SNF cannot understand?