[Oisf-users] Recommended Hardware Requirements

Michał Purzyński michalpurzynski1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 20:45:30 UTC 2019

You want to go with X710 (fun fact - it's actually cheaper than the old
X520) with Intel SPFs.

For the 10Gbit/sec you might want to consider dual-CPU setup. Just make
sure you maximize the memory bandwidth (and amount) by having one (and
ideally only one) DIMM in each CPU's memory channel.

The original performance tuning guide that also shows the recommended
architecture (we wrote it a couple years ago) is here
https://github.com/pevma/SEPTun