[Oisf-users] fail2ban integration

Marios Spinthiras m at spinthiras.com
Mon May 6 10:07:38 UTC 2019

The solution strictly calls to be run in AF_PACKET IDS mode. That's
actually a deployment restriction and wouldn't make sense on an endpoint
system anyway.

On a different setup, your proposal would have worked well for me. If I
had to run it in an in-line setup, I'd go for NFQUEUE over AF_PACKET
in-line.

Marios Spinthiras