[Oisf-users] Hardware specs for monitoring 100GB

Victor Julien lists at inliniac.net
Sat Oct 19 12:25:29 UTC 2019

On 18-10-19 23:40, Drew Dixon wrote:
> Are there similar (low admin. overhead) NIC vendor options out there now
> at 100G that folks know of?

The only vendor I can recommend here is Napatech. I have no personal
experience with their (recent) cards, so my recommendation is based on
their involvement with the project. In the just released Suricata 5.0
they have been making lots of improvements to Suricata's built-in
support for their cards.

If you're willing to do more tuning and tinkering, then listen to
Michal's suggestions.