[Oisf-users] Converting rules from Snort to Suricata and ??

David Decker x.faith at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 22:10:55 UTC 2020

Thanks Victor and David.  Will look at the suggestions and see if not I
will just leave it up to the "developers" of the rules to fix.  Just trying
to get a head of the issues that will be occurring.  As stated we switched
from Snort to Suricata recently, and I have some time, so looking deep into
things.