[Oisf-devel] patch to support pfring bpf filter

Eric Leblond eric at regit.org
Mon Oct 31 13:51:00 UTC 2011

Hello

Le vendredi 28 octobre 2011 à 23:09 +0800, Delta Yeh a écrit :
> Please ignore patch v2.
> This is the v3 which fix compile warning when
> HAVE_PFRING_SET_BPF_FILTER  is not defined.

There is two little problems in source-pfring.c:
      * Indentation is not correct in active part of the code (code on
        first column and space lacking)
      * There is no free of the pbf_filter char string in the
        ReceivePfringThreadDeinit() function. (Have a look at ctype
        attribute which is freed).

Once this is fixed, I will run test it and ask inclusion by Victor if
everything is fine.

BR,