[Oisf-devel] Performance Boosts

Josh White josh at securemind.org
Sun Mar 25 02:06:41 UTC 2012

Sorry, my bad not completing that thought.... I was referring to a paper
that Victor and I had been discussing that I was writing. I have a testing
framework that I built for Suricata. I don't know that's it's ready for
prime-time "It will be available for all soon", but I'm running it now on
the latest version of suri. I'll have results with comparison to previous
major release to share within the next 48 hours. I can say so far that the
1.3Dev is significantly faster, though I don't have exact memory
usage/PPS/CPU usage numbers yet. I can see that based on the test that it's
currently running that I've shaved 3 hours off of the complete barrage of
tests so far.