[Oisf-users] dump-counters 'not implemented'?

Duane Howard duane.security at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 01:15:02 UTC 2016

I'm testing out 3.0 STABLE, and seem to be unable to get 'dump-counters' to
work through the command socket. When I revert to 2.0.11 this works again.
Is there something that changed that I'm missing? We're building our own
package, so if build flags or something changed that could be part of it?
Anyway, this seems like odd behavior to me.

me at somebox:~$ suricatasc
Command list: shutdown, command-list, help, version, uptime, running-mode,
capture-mode, conf-get, dump-counters, reload-rules,
register-tenant-handler, unregister-tenant-handler, register-tenant,
reload-tenant, unregister-tenant, iface-stat, iface-list, quit
>>> version
Success:
"3.0 RELEASE"
>>> running-mode